Benefits of Waxing: 10 tips for waxing at home like a pro
What is Waxing
Waxing is a safe, reasonable and reliable way of putting off body hair. Unlike shaving, a good wax can preserve that undesirable body hair away for so long as 6 weeks. By including waxing for your splendor regime, you will make your skin glow with radiance even as feeling clean, fresh and clean.
The Benefits of Waxing
- No cuts or bruises. With waxing, you aren’t at danger to any cuts or nicks that may leave you with scars. This is ideal news, especially for the ones who have pores and skin that is vulnerable to discoloration because of even the slightest cut.
- Stubble unfastened skin – Waxing gets rid of unwanted hair absolutely, from its roots. Shaving, alternatively, frequently consequences in stubbles, leaving your skin feeling rough and abrasive.
- Irritation and hypersensitive reactions-unfastened. There are minimal chemical substances involved within the waxing system, so hardly ever does waxing cause any skin irritation or hypersensitivity.
- Slow hair re-growth After waxing, the regrowth of your hair is very gradual, frequently taking four to 6 weeks. As well, many say that they have found their hair to be finer, after the regrowth.
- Smooth or even pores and skin. One of the excellent benefits of waxing is that your skin will feel smooth and even. When waxing, you not simplest take away undesirable hair—you furthermore may wax away any dry and useless pores and skin cells in the procedure!
If there’s one tedious task in beauty routines, it’s definitely hair removal. In addition to being a painful process, it often leaves the skin irritated or damaged if it is not done correctly. We tell you how to take care of your skin and leave it free of hair.
Fortunately, some practical tips will save you hours of suffering, whether you use hot wax, cold wax strips, or rakes. There are also natural remedies that will leave your skin soft and moisturized after each waxing session.
Now that you have a little more time at home because of the coronavirus quarantine, we present 10 tips and natural remedies to shave or shave easily and without irritation.
Benefits of Waxing : Use wax according to your skin
If your skin is sensitive, choose aloe vera wax, which has a low melting point and allows smooth hair removal. If you repeat this process frequently, the hair will weaken, and its quantity and thickness will decrease.
Take precautions before waxing
It is not recommended to shave after having been exposed to the sun in the previous 24 hours. Also, do not use creams before removing hair and try to exfoliate your skin in previous days to obtain the best results.
Don’t go overboard with hair removal
If you use wax, the ideal is to shave every 15 or up to 20 days, depending on the amount and thickness of your hair. It can be frustrating to see how it grows back, but if you follow this indication, you will not wear down your skin.
Take advantage of the shower to shave
To shave, the best moment is the shower, since the skin will be clean and will not have any substance that irritates it. Of course, be very careful and do not go slipping doing stunts to reach those difficult areas.
Don’t leave the razor in the shower
It is common for you to put the razor in the shower after you have finished your waxing, as it is more readily available the next time you shower. But if you leave this object in a humid environment, it can rust, and this could cause an infection.
To deal with irritation after waxing, you can crush an aspirin and add a little water to it, until you have a paste. Applying this mixture to the affected area and leaving it to act for ten minutes before washing it off with warm or cold water.
Apply honey to heal your skin
Honey is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition to letting the skin know, you can hydrate it after such an aggressive process as waxing. To take advantage of it, place pure honey on the infected area and let it act for 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Use natural oils
Olive oil is a great ally in repairing the damage done to the skin, while tea tree oil has antibacterial properties. You can achieve its effects by applying to the irritated area twice a day with cotton pads.
Natural oils, such as olive, can be applied directly. However, essential oils, such as tea tree, must be diluted in water, using only a couple of drops for each tablespoon of water.
Use apple cider vinegar against irritation
Apple cider vinegar has properties that kill germs and bacteria, as well as reduce inflammation. Its acidic content also reduces the pH levels of your skin, lowering redness.
You must dilute apple cider vinegar and water in equal parts. After a few minutes, rinse with water. It is important to apply a small test on a small area of the skin before placing it on large areas, as it can cause more irritation in very sensitive people.
Take advantage of oatmeal to reduce itching
Oatmeal is rich in avenanthramides, compounds that help lower inflammation, plus it has some anti-itch properties.
To use after waxing, grind plain oats and yogurt until a paste is formed. Then place the mixture on the irritated area and leave it to act for half an hour. Finally, wash with warm water.